Copyright © 2020 Sandhurst Town Council. All rights reserved.
Park and Shepherd Meadows
- We have used the guideline minimum text size of 12pt (16px) for maximum clarity on all main body text.
- Images that display text smaller than 16px are linked to a larger version of the image or the original document from which it came.
- Listen to most of the website using some screen reader
- Links have descriptive titles
- Main body text is selectable to use in Selection Readers
- Clear and concise menu buttons
- Colour scheme contrasts to help those that are colour blind
- The site is mobile friendly
- Our Minutes and Agendas are saved as PDF to enhance their accessibility
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible
- Some older PDF documents may not be fully accessible to screen reader software
- When changing contrast to inverted colours some images may not be visible
- Some screen readers may not be compatible with the website
Changes we are making to ensure the website is accessible
- Continual monitoring of the site imagery and use of text
- Continual improvement of alt tags, tool tips and descriptive titles
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF or larger print size please contact us on 01252 879060 or email us at email@example.com
If you are unable to read the documents online and request hard copy documents in a larger font size the STC will, where possible, provide these. Provided only a few documents are requested and the time and resources required to supply these are not onerous, the documents will be provided free of charge. Where large volumes of documents are requested in large font necessitating considerable staff time and physical resources, then the Council reserves the right to levy a fee which will be in line with subject access request fees.
Reporting Accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact the office on 01252 876060.
This website is run by the Sandhurst Town Council. We want as many people as possible to able to use it. Below is a list of all the ways we have ensured our website is accessible.
Ways Our Website is Accessible:
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’).
|The Town Council Office|
|The Town Councils Explained|
|Code of Conduct|
|Calendar of Meetings|
|Public Participation explained|
|Sandhurst Neighbourhood Action Group|
|Personnel Sub Committee|
|Strategy & Policy|
|Payments to Suppliers|
|Pride and RRRs|
|History of Sandhurst|
|Why is Sandhurst so Special|
|Green Flag Award|
|Respect - Responsibility - Rights|
|Freedom of Information Act 2000|
|Funding and Recognising|
|Current Budget and Precept|
|Sandhurst Community Hall|
|Kitty Dancy Room|
|Multi User Court|
|Sandhurst Parks Alliance|
|Thames Valley Police|
|Sandhurst Historical Society|
|Sandhurst District Corps of Drums|