Copyright © 2021 Sandhurst Town Council. All rights reserved.
Park and Shepherd Meadows
1. FOUNDER MEMBERS -
All organisations/clubs who use ‘SANDHURST PARKS’.
2. FOUNDER AREAS -
3. OBJECTIVES -
· To promote and encourage the use of the Parks.
· To provide a calendar of events on the Parks for the benefit of the Community.
· To collectively encourage attendance at each others (founder members) events.
· To collectively provide joint events to promote a better understanding of the areas.
· To assist with and participate in discussions relating to the Strategic development of the Parks.
· To help engage other areas that have the potential to join the alliance.
· To help other amenity areas to reach their full potential.
Potential areas, for future consideration, that are owned and managed by BFBC:
Evenlode Way/Humber Way
* Further nominations will be welcomed
|The Town Council Office|
|The Town Councils Explained|
|Code of Conduct|
|Calendar of Meetings|
|Public Participation explained|
|Sandhurst Neighbourhood Action Group|
|Personnel Sub Committee|
|Strategy & Policy|
|Payments to Suppliers|
|Planning Agendas - Minutes - Applications|
|Pride and RRRs|
|History of Sandhurst|
|Why is Sandhurst so Special|
|Green Flag Award|
|Respect - Responsibility - Rights|
|Freedom of Information Act 2000|
|Funding and Recognising|
|Current Budget and Precept|
|Sandhurst Community Hall|
|Kitty Dancy Room|
|Multi User Court|
|Sandhurst Parks Alliance|
|Thames Valley Police|
|Sandhurst Historical Society|
|Sandhurst District Corps of Drums|